Thursday, January 19, 2012

TIE- Technology Integration Experience Thoughts

I really enjoyed watching the VoiceThread. I was particularly interested in the Shared Stories and I am Thankful VoiceThread. The Shared Stories VoiceThread had children write a short paragraph about a land form, the pictures they drew along with their paragraph was uploaded. The students were then able to "doodle" over what the student had written. I believe that would be a great way to keep the students in the classroom involved; they can add to the story.  The other VoiceThread I enjoyed was the I am Thankful VoiceThread. The students read the sentence and the viewer is able to hear them read their sentence. I think using that to write stories or letting people know you are thankful for them is a nice way for students to practice their reading skills. Students will enjoy utilizing VoiceThread in their classroom because it is a fun way to add to their work and make it more exciting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment